You Wouldn't Believe How This Guy Watches TV
Did you like my Buzzfeed-Click-Bait headline?
I watch TV differently. Not because I'm a special snowflake, which I think is one of the most annoying things you could call someone. Everyone watches TV differently and it's really interesting how people keep up with the telly. (That means television in British.)
My computer is the only place I watch TV now.
Since we didn't and still don't have cable, most of my cartoons came from PBS. Even back then, I questioned the legitimacy of Clifford the Giant-Ass Red Dog. Was animal control informed? What if he had rabies? And what about the financial burden of keeping up with that big canine animal?
Back in the day, in 1965... I'm not sure how they watched TV. But when I was in middle school, I had this ritual every weekday where I would watch Law and Order SVU reruns on Channel 20 at 9PM.
As that went on, I got myself a pretty nifty TV watching schedule. Mondays were Hell's Kitchen. Tuesdays were CSI Miami, Wednesdays were obviously SVU, Thursdays were comedy nights on NBC (NBC chime. We Peacock Comedy), and Fridays I think were Cold Case.
Then the magic of The Office syndication came and I watched Two and a Half Men, The Office, The Simpsons, and Family Guy on the CW. (44 Cable Twelve!)
But with watching TV comes great responsibilities. Just kidding, it was just the ads. Or the occasion where my program would be overlapped by some golf tournament. You would be shocked at how many times I couldn't watch Sonic The Hedgehog because of a golf.
Now I got myself a great system to keeping up with TV shows.
- Check out the TV show schedule and click on my show and the latest episode
- Scroll down to the bottom comment section and show hidden "spam" comments.
- Those comments would have links to the TV episode on a streaming site.
- Usually you're able to watch the show 1 or 2 hours earlier if you're in PST.
- I recommend Vidbull, AllMyVideos, and Vodlocker.
- Grab some snacks like popcorn or some string cheese. I also get some vanilla soy milk in case my favorite characters get burned alive. *Cough* Game of Thrones *Cough*
- AND BEWARE OF THE SPOILERS!